Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Guess Who's Back? Back again.

well i suppose that it's about time i started a new blog. My third blog (public one I should say I think I have about seven or eight total)...  I suppose that's what happen when you grow up during the evolution of the internet becoming mainstream. My first blog, Organically Amber  proved to be too obsessive and confined. There were only so many companies I could write to and complain about their ungreen ways until I realized no one including myself is perfect.

So I moved on and opened up my blogging horizons and opened blog #2, Amber's Notebook. A name chosen due to my love of writing in notebooks. I started talking more about my personal life, and posting my outfits and I finally even got brave enough to show my face online!! And it led  me to wonderful opportunities and I made so many amazing friends through (the now dead Ambersnotebook.com ... may she rest in peace , and to whoever owns that domain now....  you should spend more time on your own life, not get kicks off of messing with mine). Although she was taken from me Ambersnotebook.com will always be special to me. And I miss her dearly.

So this, in a sense, is Amber Blogging 3.0 and i'm ringing in the New Year by writing online again. Unlike my other blogs this blog will not be chronological, it will be weird and it will reflect the state I am in right now. Ambersnotebook.com was the blog written by a suburban house wife, who at the time was a school teacher and I used as an outlet where i tried to find happiness in creating and sharing it on my blog. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the happiness I desired, so I made a change and packed up and moved to LA. AmbersHollywoodNotebook is the blog written by a dreamer making the dreams i had as a little girl come true.

It will bounce back and forth, as i analyze the choices I make, and have made, throughout my life; and how those choices and through processes have led me to this new life. So expect old stories, new stories, revelations and lots of pictures (possibly Videos!!) and corny humor. Thanks to everyone that has supported me over my blogging career and I hope this new blog thing works out...

Let's just say it's GOOD to be back =)


Love you all!!!

-Amber Lane xoxo

PS feel free to ask me any questions or request post topics. Also make to sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram as Ambersnotebook and find me on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/AmberDiannaLane





4 comments: