Thursday, January 10, 2013

THROW BACK THURSDAY....


I am going to try to post an original post from Ambersnotebook every Thursday (since i still own the content... just not the damn domain....) If you have any requests for TBT let me know. 
This post was originally posted on June 9th 2011. About a month before I seperated from my husband. I wasn't very happy back then, but I did a really good job hiding it (actress in the making??) and I was also having some computer issues, which is what my "rap" is referring to. When things aren't happy in my world I would turn to "art" to heal and express myself. And, perhaps, distract myself in a way.
Weird to reflect back on "blind" points of your life I .... and weird how I always thought I was such a little rapper.... 

Guess who's back? Back again?
Amber's 'fit's, tell a friend.
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back....
I've created a monster, cuz nobody want's to see boring posts.
They want outfit posts. Yeah, food posts, they're chopped liver.
Well if you want Amber,
this is what I'm about to give ya, a little bit of sequins mixed with some hard leopard.
With some wedges that'll jump-start your heart quicker, then when I get shocked by my closet that's not co-operating.
You waited this long, now stop debating 'cuz I'm back
on the blog, not procrastinating.
So the M-A-C wouldn't let me be, so let me see.
They tried to shut me down on A-N-B, but it feels so empty without me.
So come on and dip,
put you hand on your hip and just rock that 'fit.
But get ready, cuz this mix is about to get heavy. I just settled on my outfit, so rock it betty!
IMG_8772
After much delay, my Computer is finally back to working...finally!
IMG_8762
J crew Sequin SweaterForever 21 leopard shorts, Cynthia Vincent 12th Street Target Wedges.
IMG_8755
Please excuse my MC Amber ways...regular posting to follow.
However, if you like this post you may enjoy my 'ode to Gwen Stefani.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! That sweater and those shorts are amazing!
    Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete